For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are a data controller.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you download the App or use our Services, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. You may be asked to provide us with the following personal information: 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) telephone number, 4) date of birth, 5) height, 6) weight, 7) sporting history and achievements, 9)[ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION YOUR APP COLLECTS  ]. By accessing the App, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
As is true of most websites and apps, it will be possible to gather information about your computer or device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information may be used to:
● drive future product development in line with customer platform and technology use;
● respond to customer service requests;
● when you are using the App, send you push notifications. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request no further notifications;
● send out a newsletter or occasional product alerts or marketing communications;
● improve the App and our marketing efforts; and/or
● respond to your questions and concerns.
Certain features of the App (such as uploading or downloading content) may need to access information on your device in order to work. By using such functionality, you consent to SPORTS100 accessing your device and information. If we can, we will ask you before the App accesses your device or information. You may also manage how the App accesses your device or information using privacy settings on your mobile device or by uninstalling the App.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we may charge you a fee of £10.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as described below, we will not share your information with any third parties.
We may disclose the information you provide us:
● to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985);
● as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
● when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
● if SPORTS100 LTD is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
● to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We will never pass your information to a third party for them to use in their own direct marketing without your express consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We collect and process this information in order to provide you with the services that you have requested from us. We will only keep this information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the original legitimate purpose for collecting the information. We calculate the length of this period as the length of time that you have an account with us. All data is transmitted via HTTPS with a valid SSL certificate. Data is only accessible via the admin portal and no one has access to users passwords.
Once your account/ the App has been deleted, we will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer hold your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
The App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the GDPR.
You have the right to:
ACCESS to the information that we hold about you
BE INFORMED of what data we hold and the purpose for processing the data as a whole or in parts,
ERASURE - request to be forgotten (this is not an absolute right) by ourselves and our affiliates
RECTIFICATION - have any information that we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete be rectified by ourselves and affiliates
RESTRICT PROCESSING of the information we hold about you (so that inaccuracies may be corrected etc)
OBJECT to the processing of your data
DATA PORTABILITY - you can obtain and reuse the information that we hold about you.
You may revoke your consent at any time by emailing us.
We may contact you from time to time about SPORTS100, including marketing messages relating to SPORTS100. We will do this electronically, for example by email, text, notifications or other messages on your app or mobile device.
We may contact you with information about our products and services (and those of specially selected parties that may be of interest to you, in line with your marketing contact preferences provided to us either through the App or by emailing us). All such communications will come from SPORTS100 LTD.
You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us by contacting us at the email below or by following any instructions we may include in the messages we send to you.
USE OF LOCATION DATA
The App may make use of location data sent from your mobile device. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for SPORTS100 on your mobile device. If you use these services, you consent to us and our partners’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services setting on your mobile device or on SPORTS100.
Access to maps is subject to the following separate terms:
[INCLUDE ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MAP APIS].
CONTACTS/ ADDRESS BOOK:
The App enables a user to sync their app with their address book to show which contacts have also downloaded the App (for example by displaying an icon next to a contact’s name). This allows users to see if their contacts are registered for the App to contact them.
By using the App, you accept that:
● if another user has your mobile number in their address book, they will be able to see that you are registered for the App;
● if you sync your address book with the App, you consent to us accessing your contacts and storing the phone numbers on our servers solely for this feature. We will not collect or store any names, emails, addresses or other contact information from your address book. If you do not want to use this feature or do not want your registration to be visible to others using this feature, you will have to deregister from the App. You can hide the visibility of the icon against the contacts on your own device within ‘settings’, however, this does not prevent your registration status from being visible to users on other devices.